EASE Focus 3 is the universal 3-D planning tool for simulating direct sound from loudspeaker systems. EASE Address is a two-dimensional simulation software for configuring and modeling ceiling loudspeaker systems. Based on AFMG’s EASE industry standard, EASE Focus 3 and EASE Address offer users a large array of functions for LD Systems loudspeaker series:
• Simulation of controllable loudspeaker lines, ceiling loudspeakers (EASE Address), conventional point sound sources, subwoofers, etc.
• Flexible definition of audience areas, sectional planes, and receiver positions for detailed evaluation
• Immediate calculation of sound coverage and frequency response of the systems
• Support for mixed systems from different manufacturers within a project
• Optimization with FIRmaker for calculating FIR filters that are adapted to the room geometry
• Use of different LD Systems loudspeakers in one project
LD Systems has invested heavily in licensing loudspeaker series for the installation industry. The EASE files are available for a wide range of installation loudspeakers for EASE, EASE Focus 3, and EASE Address applications.